Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how much traffice forum gets, but since the sugar Bottoms just opened, how are the trails. I will be down there next week and am thinking of bringing the bike.

I know this place opens and closes based on what the COE decides so it might be open on Monday and closed on Tuesday.

Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
whatever do you mean?

ZipMTB said:
...how are the trails...
If they're open, they're good -- about 10 miles of well-marked singletrack. But if you're coming down from Minneapolis(?), there are probably some Iowa trails closer to you that are worth visiting, namely Brushy Creek and the trails around Decorah...

In case you haven't yet visited, here's all things ICORR.

Cheers.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be in Coraville

Thanks for the recomendations, but I will be in Coraville and have hit Sugarbottoms once. Are there better trails in this area?

I have visited the ICOR wite to find out if the Botoms are opened but there is always that nasty disclaimer that the trails might be closed even if the website says open.

I'll look into the other trails too. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sugar Bottom trails are in perfect condition. I have been out there a few times and things look great for this early in the spring. Looking at the weather for next week .... there is alot of rain scheduled. The trails remain closed until things are fairly dry. The hotline 319-626-1160 is more up to date than the web site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.