Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bullit Rider
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if you have seen the photo already, but I'm so stoked I have to share.

I'm headed to Annadel this Saturday afternoon on that :D I just got the last of what I needed to install the stock rearend, and a 24" rear wheel. Gearing is 32 front and 34-11 rear, so I'm hoping the smaller rear wheel will help me getting uphill. It's been a tough bike to get up in the past, with 26" wheels... and weighing near 50 pounds.

But it's just so fun!

So, if you see me sitting on the side of the trail this weekend catching my breath, be sure to say "hi".

Clay

·
Bullit Rider
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fast Eddy said:
Go easy on the other trail users out there please. That's a lot of bike for Annadel. Good for Rough-go though...
I'm one of the friendliest guys out there really ;) The one who is always pulling over & stopping for hikers & especially horses. I do my best to make my presence known when passing hikers too, however it seems most people have their iPods turned up to loud anymore to hear me :(

Clay

·
NedwannaB
12,791 Posts
I'd say Hi at first

cbc said:
Sorry if you have seen the photo already, but I'm so stoked I have to share.

I'm headed to Annadel this Saturday afternoon on that :D I just got the last of what I needed to install the stock rearend, and a 24" rear wheel. Gearing is 32 front and 34-11 rear, so I'm hoping the smaller rear wheel will help me getting uphill. It's been a tough bike to get up in the past, with 26" wheels... and weighing near 50 pounds.

But it's just so fun!

So, if you see me sitting on the side of the trail this weekend catching my breath, be sure to say "hi".

Clay
But then my next comment would be "why"? Great job if you're pedaling that rig up there. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.