Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
ultra cyclists and runners proven brand.

I use suceed products and have had very good success. They are cheap and race proven . I am not going to get a discount by " branding " fellow posters like other companies but will say that considering how much money is on the line you have nothing to lose but a few bucks and some training time.
The drinks are fairly bland so as not to offend anyones palate and the electorlyte pills don't contain and usual " lable " fillers . I've never had any cramping issues in a race and the few times I've drank stonger energy drinks my stomachs gone south and the dreaded puking started. I find that a neutral flavored drink causes the least problems and if need be honey can be added.
Again , I don't care if you buy the stuff but as someone who has tried the other brands for a much larger chunk of change I feel succeed provides a better bang for the buck.
good luck in the hunt for what works for you and your wallet.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I agree I am not trying to promote it or anything, I was just wondering if anyone else had any success with it. The owner says not many riders know about it cause they do not spend alot of money on advertisement. I have been using it for a couple of months now and no cramps . That is a big improvement for me. I have done several long MTB rides and one road century last month, but the real test will be at the Wilderness 101 on July 29th.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I live in an area known for endurance running, the guys I know that are successful at this, swear by it. It is a bit cheaper than some of the other brands as well. Is it better than the other's who knows....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts