Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
UF Engineering Slave
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to be in Miami for Christmas this year, and went for a great Christmas day ride at Oleta in the 75 degree weather :thumbsup:. Here are a few pics for you poor northerners who haven't seen the sun in a while.

I started by playing around with my new camera's functions... the image stabilization seems to work well

During my warm up I came across this purple flag, which means "Dangerous Marine Life" :eek: guess I better stay away from the shore!

Some trail workers watched me endo head first into this tree last time I was here... I guess they decided to make it a little more visible with some red paint

and to top it all off, a Christmas Iguana!

Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

·
Expert Crasher
6,359 Posts
ZombieFood said:
Its a great trail. Not very fast but very twisty with lots of fun stuff here and there. I took my new 29er out on it and it was great.
What did you get? I don't see a lot of 29ers out there (aside from mine and a few other guys).

·
Expert Crasher
6,359 Posts
HandyMan said:
I happened to be in Miami for Christmas this year, and went for a great Christmas day ride at Oleta in the 75 degree weather :thumbsup:. Here are a few pics for you poor northerners who haven't seen the sun in a while.

I started by playing around with my new camera's functions... the image stabilization seems to work well

During my warm up I came across this purple flag, which means "Dangerous Marine Life" :eek: guess I better stay away from the shore!

Some trail workers watched me endo head first into this tree last time I was here... I guess they decided to make it a little more visible with some red paint

and to top it all off, a Christmas Iguana!

Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:
Nice - I was out there Sunday and Monday this week. I have yet to see an Iguana like that though.....

I'm in for the 6-hr Solo this Saturday at the 12hrs of Oleta.

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
pacoverde said:
can someone please tell me how to post threads
to start a new thread, click the "new thread" button on the top left of the forum of your choice.

to uL photos that you have in your computer, scroll below to "additional options" and click the "upload images" button.

good luck

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.