Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
The 'MAIN' parking lot at Paris would either be the first lot on the right or the second (very large) lot on the left. I am guessing the large lot is the one we want to meet at since we will probably have quite a few riders. We should have SORBA posters and such out too so we shouldn't be hard to find.

Hope to see lots of new faces out this weekend. Props to those who helped make this event happen.

Late edit:

The other fail safe of course is the SUBARU trail crew car that will be parked inside the park.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Does anyone know a good place to park near Greenville city hall on Saturday morning? I am not totally familiar with downtown parking regulations but believe all the spaces along main street are limited to two hours.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
stumpbumper said:
Does anyone know a good place to park near Greenville city hall on Saturday morning? I am not totally familiar with downtown parking regulations but believe all the spaces along main street are limited to two hours.

A lot of the garages and lots are free on nights and weekends.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
One Day...Yes, Timmons will be rideable.... This weekend we did create a short section of Beginner trail on the Upper end; where there is no user conflicts with the disc golf... This area is on the Right side behind the the play ground swings that had all of the underbrush and deadfall cut out.

The City managers are very pleased with what we accomplished with the 40+ volunteers we had show up for the workday. We're working on a plan to rework / reroute to move to the outer edges of the park property, and also using some of the land on the back end across the stream. without money to pay a contractor to do the whole job, it's going to take several volunteer days to make a dent. Even with the Big group we had Saturday , it was maybe a 10th of mile of new trail.

will post photos later when i get a chance to go thru 'em

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.