Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally decided to go for the Stumpy Expert over the Trance 1 and I'm totally stoked. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

One quick question about size.. I'm 6'4 , 190 pounds and was thinking an XL, does this sound right, or would a L be better?

Also, my brother is thinking about getting one as well, but he's 5'10/5'11 and 160 pounds and was thinking a L... I'm kinda confused, as I think he's in between M and L.

Any help on both of these questions would be throughly appreciated.. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'll be able to order the bikes this afternoon.. Can't wait.

Cheers

·
Registered
461 Posts
haaman said:
Also, my brother is thinking about getting one as well, but he's 5'10/5'11 and 160 pounds and was thinking a L... I'm kinda confused, as I think he's in between M and L.
I am 5' 11" with a 31" inseam and I ride a L. I thought it was very high when I got on it from my L Epic, but I have got used to it and it is good for me! I would say that if he is that unsure, try both and see what fits best, as it is very much down to personal taste!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.