but since im new on mountain biking i don't have any clue. I'm
in love with the frame and the color scheme but based on
your advise i will keep it or need sell it to buy a larger
one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would think a medium frame would be a better fit, I am just under 6' and ride a large frame. Putting a longer stem and setback post would help the fit, but you might want to get something inexpensive to start with in case you decide to switch frames.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
5'10" for a small frame is the wrong size. Nothing you can do will make the bike fit you as well as one that is the correct size. Shame on the bike shop that sold it to you.

·
The Toasted One
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The bike i got it from a friend and was a deal that i cant refuse, but i will sell the frame and keep the accessories to build a new one... thinking of a Giant Trance or a new Stumpjumper... i need to see on ebay :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
5'7" (long torso) I've ridden a M '08, and now have a M '10. While I agree with the posters that a S is wrong in almost all ways possible, other factors besides height will play a role. If you saw me in person you'd think I should be riding a Small frame!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.