Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a link to it, but take my word for it. Work is bad for your health.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
no warranty?
Crash replacement maybe, it's an old Cannondale Prophet and it's certainly not a warranty issue that after six and a bit years of being hurled off jumps it's developed a crack. Between going for crash replacement or getting it tigged and heat treated I prefer the latter.

We'll see, I like the bike so I'd rather keep it if possible.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Oh shite its the grammar nazis. Keep watching my posts, let me know when you figure out which part of the country Im in and that my accent is actually reflected through my typing. You should be able to quit your day job and make quite the living off following me around and correcting my grammatical errors.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The phrases "should of" and "would of" are pet peeves of mine. I was unaware that you were typing using a dialect. From now on, I will treat your posts as if they were pulled straight from the pages of "Their Eyes Were Watching God".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.