Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a link to it, but take my word for it. Work is bad for your health.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Tell me about it, I haven't had a ride in over a month and I just found a crack in my FS bike, so I have to work EVEN MORE to get it repaired.

The weather's crap too :prft:

·
monster member
1,030 Posts
Heh heh, I have no doubt that work is bad for my health! However, being homeless and starving is probably worse. ;-)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
no warranty?
Crash replacement maybe, it's an old Cannondale Prophet and it's certainly not a warranty issue that after six and a bit years of being hurled off jumps it's developed a crack. Between going for crash replacement or getting it tigged and heat treated I prefer the latter.

We'll see, I like the bike so I'd rather keep it if possible.

·
I <3 dirt
1,430 Posts
I tried explaining this study to my boss. He didn't believe me....he must not believe in science.

Any more studies I can show him?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I should of listened to my family when they told me once you start working you cant stop. :\

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Oh shite its the grammar nazis. Keep watching my posts, let me know when you figure out which part of the country Im in and that my accent is actually reflected through my typing. You should be able to quit your day job and make quite the living off following me around and correcting my grammatical errors.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The phrases "should of" and "would of" are pet peeves of mine. I was unaware that you were typing using a dialect. From now on, I will treat your posts as if they were pulled straight from the pages of "Their Eyes Were Watching God".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts