Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get the bb nut of on the drive side to install a e.13 SRS but it just does not want to come off. I have already got the non drive side nut off. I have mostly tryed to turn it counter clock wise and maybe turned it few degreas. Help please, my palm is starting to get sore.

Odinnn

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
If you mean the drive-side BB cup that is threaded into the frame and not the bolt in the center of the crank, it is reverse threaded. You need to turn it clockwise to remove.

How is winter going on my favorite North Atlantic island?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shiggy said:
If you mean the drive-side BB cup that is threaded into the frame and not the bolt in the center of the crank, it is reverse threaded. You need to turn it clockwise to remove.

How is winter going on my favorite North Atlantic island?
Thanks, got it now.

Well it started out well, cold and loads of snow but like a week ago the heat went up to like 10°C and most of the snow went away. Just a tipical Icelandic winter. So now I'm just building up my bike again for some street riding, but I live in the northen part of Iceland that has most of the snow so it could snow any time. People in the southern part of Iceland can still ride, and often ride the whole year due to the small amount of snow that they get there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Akureyri and I think that it is great to live here, maybe not the best weather in the world but there are alot of benefits living here. I hope that you make it here sometime, I would really love to see your bike :) . Also biking is really picking up this year and many are looking into downhill and I think also XC.

While I was typing my last post it snowed outside, always changing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.