Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I am about to get an urban bike and the NS Suburban looks very interesting. My only concern is that the top tube might be too long. The effective top tube is 23.6 inches. I don't know how to size urban bikes but my XC and AM bikes both have 22.4 TTs and that fits me fine - I am about 5'8". I've ridden a P.2 with a 23 TT and it fit me fine as well. What do you think, will it be too big to the point of feeling stretched out or will it be fine? I know I won't be sitting on the bike so maybe it's a non issue but I've never really sized a street bike before. The bike will be used for street and DJ as well as pump track/BMX track use.

·
biking is fun
2,365 Posts
The suburban is a pretty small frame, i think the actual is 21.8 or something close to that. i ride one and im 6'. its a little small for me. i think it would be perfect for you. they are fun bikes but im thinking of selling the frame cause i built up some 24" wheels and want to buy the 24" version.
sick bikes, very light. you will like it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.