Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
There needs to be a setting so that when you're taking a piss, it stops recording your time. Or maybe a setting that records how far your piss stream goes. Or how large a volume of piss you can make. My biggest concern though would be people who use diuretics to make more piss. What about a setting to measure how big of a dump.....never mind.

·
Sneaker man
3,656 Posts
I enjoy going out for a hard ride and just taking all the KOM's locally...just to piss off all those supposed fast guys.

Or I would...turns out I can't... not even close.

·
Don't Tread on Me
983 Posts
I like racing a segment where Levi Leipheimer most assuredly stopped to take a piss and then brag how I much faster I am. (Still 339 out of 1315 but faster than Levi)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehehe, yep the depth and breadth of piss taking needs to be measured.

Wom... definitely.

I kinda feel bad for the avid wheel chairist looking for new places and spies my mountain run. He'll rush there to get a sweet wheel chairing and see the terrain and say what the actual Fark in this...... Argh!

·
psycho cyclo addict
3,183 Posts
There needs to be a setting so that when you're taking a piss, it stops recording your time. Or maybe a setting that records how far your piss stream goes. Or how large a volume of piss you can make. My biggest concern though would be people who use diuretics to make more piss. What about a setting to measure how big of a dump.....never mind.
The flow rate and speed at which one can empty could be something KOM worthy :rolleyes:

Anchovies, asparagus and onions eaten beforehand will keep just about any other creature the hell away so that could be a competitive advantage I guess.

Dropping a deuce is a whole nother matter... lots of variables there LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.