Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to turn on strava for a ride today. I know I can copy the ride of someone I was with, but I cannot figure out how to save my life. Can I do this from my iPhone, or do I have to log into my account on a laptop?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you guys be a lot more specific? I have tried everything you are suggesting to the nth degree and I can't make it work. If you haven't actually done it, then you are unlikely to be able to offer me anything I haven't already tried.

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
From the desktop site at the very top right corner there is a + with a circle around it. Click that and then click Add Manual Entry. Fill in the blanks...

·
Cycologist
10,338 Posts
Yep, I finally found Manual Entry last weekend after I did a long road ride without being able to record. I figured there had to be a way but I had never found it before.

And jcd gave me a tag on a ride where I lost GPS signal but he didn't. The person you rode with needs to go to the ride and click the "add friends" after the "with someone who didn't record?"

Text Font Circle Screenshot Brand

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Can you guys be a lot more specific? I have tried everything you are suggesting to the nth degree and I can't make it work. If you haven't actually done it, then you are unlikely to be able to offer me anything I haven't already tried.
Dang, these guys are nice! Coming in with your 'tude I would not have helped more.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.