Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey dont really know that much about hartails but am intrested in getting one, i found a 05 stp1 for a good price and a 04 P2 for a little more. anyone know which bike would be better for me, i want to do alot of urban and Dj's but also need to be able to ride it around and up hills. Any one know which is set up better with better components?
also looking at the kona cowan if i can get a good price
word-

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
KMfreeride said:
hey dont really know that much about hartails but am intrested in getting one, i found a 05 stp1 for a good price and a 04 P2 for a little more. anyone know which bike would be better for me, i want to do alot of urban and Dj's but also need to be able to ride it around and up hills. Any one know which is set up better with better components?
also looking at the kona cowan if i can get a good price
word-
are they making stp's in o5?

or are you in austrailia?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I think the P2 is probably more versatile as far as being able to ahve the geometry for a ton fo things where as the STP is for trails and park/dj, but I've never owned/regularily ridden an STP...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.