Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rollin' the dice
109 Posts
Were you just looking around and found that, or did you actually feel it when it cracked? Either way, I hope you get that warranty replacement worked out.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
but, but, it has butted aluminum w/ intergrated down tube gussett :(

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
yeah. aluminum has a pretty limited life... unfortunate. but, do you have an 05 or newer? that is when their lifetime warranty went into effect I believe. You should be hooked up I'm sure.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Wow, that was fast. It took me way longer than that to get a frame warrantied through Giant. I guess i did not go to the coolest LBS er something.

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
You didn't get that warrantied through Giant did you? it appears to be an older frame, you must have gotten from your LBS. Well, that is a pretty solid hook-up, if they didn't even involve Giant to get you rolling again. :thumbsup:

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
BikeSATORI said:
You didn't get that warrantied through Giant did you? it appears to be an older frame, you must have gotten from your LBS. Well, that is a pretty solid hook-up, if they didn't even involve Giant to get you rolling again. :thumbsup:
My LBS probably would have hooked me up quickly, but the only NRS frames they had in stock were too small.

·
dirt rules
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The shop owner let me have a frame that they had in stock. He offered to let me wait for Giant and get the '06 frame in Lenosky blue, but I told him I didn't care about colors and would rather have my bike running NOW.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts