Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
I am new to this forum, I live in Kingston and was thinking of going to the stottlemeyer trails tomorrow...I have been there twice before and rode exclusively on the fire/logging roads...It was ok, but a little boring...I saw some side single track trails that I didn't explore...I was wondering if there is/are some side trails that you guys take that are more fun? I generally start from the gate on the east side on stottlemeyer road...I see another gate on bond road and a few on 104 going to port gamble...
thanks in advance and hope to meet some of you soon
Benoit

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Check at the bike shop in Kingston. 2 years or so ago I saw a map they made. I hear there's more trails then when I was there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We have ridden there a few times, we usually just start riding and go whichever way looks interresting at the moment and try to get lost, it can be fun to see where you end up :D . We have a map of the roads there, it shows a few of the main trails, but mostly just the roads, we got it at the general store in port gamble. I've found that there are a few fun trails you can just cruise around on but my favorite is still green mountain where we normally ride, you get a good workout climbing and a great downhill for a reward for all the work. I was thinking about going to stottlemeyer tomorrow (sounds like you are there today) since it's close to work and I need to work for at least part of the day, but I still want to get a ride in. If you want to ride with some slow out of shape people some time we usually ride every weekend at either green mountain or stottlemeyer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slow and out of shape? that's all me!
I just came back from stottlemeyer and pretty much did what you said...tried to take as many single tracks as possible, it was pretty fun.
Yes, we should dedfinitely try to ride together sometimes
Benoit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.