Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i woke up and got pretty mad cause i haven't gotten to ride my full squish bike because of the dam rain in nor*cal. so i called up a friend and we decided to say screw the storm and go to a local freeride spot. it was crazy muddy and the wind was out of control, but we were just rippin the drops and the step down. alot of the pics didn't turn out and there were a few crashs(me off a table and him off a ladder). heres one pic that turned out and hes going to send me the others later. enjoy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah this is an east bay spot. not alot of people have ridden it. theres the ladder drop, two step downs, three doubles, two tables and a fun course that starts at the top of the hill. for real though, if you want directions just PM me. its a super fun place to ride when its dry

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Where's Moeser?

ebfreerider510 said:
nah this is an east bay spot. not alot of people have ridden it. theres the ladder drop, two step downs, three doubles, two tables and a fun course that starts at the top of the hill. for real though, if you want directions just PM me. its a super fun place to ride when its dry
I'm in Clayton and I have to travel FAR to find any good FR/DH spots.

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
I feel your pain. i'm up in portland OR, been raining for like 2 weeks. we cant even get out on our trails, we just sink. glad to see you got to do some riding :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.