Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

*Stolen*

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  ECU_Pirate18 
#1 ·
Well, it happend. Some a$$hole stole my roof rack:madmax: Thule with 2 Sidearms. I f*ukin hate thieves. F***********K!!!!

#5 ·
Ugh, taht sucks

iSlowpoke said:
Well, it happend. Some a$$hole stole my roof rack:madmax: Thule with 2 Sidearms. I f*ukin hate thieves. F***********K!!!!
sorry to hear that. Yeah, not much you can do except take your roof racks off and take them inside, which is a total PITA. The locks they use are made of cheese.

#14 ·
shwinn8 said:
would that be covered under auto insurance?
It depends on the auto policy (company). I used to write for Liberty Mutual and automaticaly included was $500 coverage for customizing equipment which is what a hitch or roof rack would fall under. Depending on what the deductable is on the policy it could be claimed under the comprehensive coverage and be subject to the deductable, but it would be better to just take the hit instead of claiming it because upon next re-newal of the policy the rate could go up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.