Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
why do you think it is stolen
I'm guessing because someone who wears a flat rimmed hat instead of a helmet, and jordans instead of appropiate footwear is probably not a person who would spend a few thousand on a bike. Maybe you never lived in bad parts of town, but OP is making a very educated guess with the status of the bike. These anonmalies in the photo warrant him posting something. It doesn't have a unauthorized photo of the person of interest, just the bike. So it's 100% tactful, and hopefully helpful to the original owner.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
So a guy isn't fully kitted out in the latest gear means the bike must be stolen? Great detective work. Maybe some of you need more to do on a daily basis....
Maybe you need to pay more attention to your surroundings.

If it was your bike and stolen, you'd be thanking him.

·
RIDDLELDDIR
1,656 Posts
Most people who own Yeti's do not live under a bride in Modesto.
I'm sorry, but I ride my very expensive enduro racing bicycle with dual shock absorbers to the river swimming hole, which is actually under a bridge*, and take my kit off to swim and yes, the scene looks similar to this. I would say that my scene is actually WORSE looking than this due to copious amounts of empty beer cans strewn about.

*Not a bridge in Modesto

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
Wait, they have dentists in Modesto?

I will show myself out now. I still don’t know what all these dentists did wrong to get the ire of the bike community, but it was low hanging fruit and I couldn’t help myself.

·
Registered
150 Posts
In any event, looks like a limited edition SB6c from 2015 for Yeti's 30th anniversary. Only 250 were produced apparently so it should be easy to identify:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.