Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stolen from my garage in Berkeley... the santa cruz is orange w/ a 888, and the specialized is an '07 sx trail, rust in color, w/ a fox 36. Both have Fox DHX 5.0 and Avid Juicy 7 brakes. Thanks for keeping an eye out! call tyler at 847-682-5019, or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
No Justice = No Peace
1,512 Posts
That sucks...

What part of Berkeley do you live in? The flats of Berkeley make Oakland look like Palo Alto lately.....

Are you Tyler from Mike's Bikes?

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
What!!

That freakin sucks. PM me the serials so I can watch if anyone is stupid enough to bring 'em in here for repair/whatever. I'll let the guys have fun with 'em before I call P.D. in for ya!!

Bad Karma will befall the person(s) at fault!! :madmax: :madmax: :madmax: :madmax:

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
That is horrible!

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I had a Rocky Mountain Switch Pro stolen from the top of my car on 7/3/05 in Boise, ID and I found it to be a depressing experience. I was surprised at how personally violated I felt. It wasn't just the loss of a valuable possession; they took some part of me. I hope you get your bikes back and failing that find a way to accept a bad turn of fate.

Take care,

Michael:madman:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.