Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Model of Grace and Tact
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some turd stole my Nomad out of the garage last night near 12th and White Ave in downtown GJ,

XL Tan Nomad. I'm so pissed I can't see straight and will get more details about the bike up later.

Fox Van rc fork
DHX 5.0 coil
Crank Brothers Joplin remote seatpost
X9 Shifters and rear derailleur
XT Cranks
DT rims and hubs

I'll put up a $1,000 reward if the bike is returned to me or if the information you pass along directly leads to the bikes return.

Gary McDaniel
[email protected]
970-250-2907

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
Anyone of us would gladly turn the azzhat perp over to you in a dark alley...and you can keep your $1000. It'd be worth it know he got what was coming to him. I hate thieves.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Dude, Gary, that blows.... I'm sorry to hear about it.

What do you have as a back up ride?

How long have you had that bike. If it doesn't turn up, it might be time for an insurance claim. I know that would be my only option to replace a $4,000+ bike right now.

·
Green Hornet
74 Posts
Have you checked with the meth addicts over in the park? I bet it wil turn up at a local pawn shop pretty soon.

·
Model of Grace and Tact
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which park? I've hit a few around the house but the meth/homeless folks seem to be MIA with our cold ass weather.

Clay, the homeowners will take care of the majority of the cost, but I want MY bike back!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.