Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
That one dude
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lee's Cyclery just had a brand new 2006 Specialized enduro Expert (silver, Medium) stolen from the store yestrday (Monday the 23'd). The guy came in, went on a test ride, and never came back. He gave an ID, and the cops have been notified, but nothing yet. This guy was 5'11" - 6'0", skinny, dark haired, and had a beanie and backpack on when he was in the store. The bike's serial # is PGSD7141. If anyone sees a new looking enduro around town or on the trails, please call the shop @ 970-482-6006... and just keep your eyes peeled. Thanks in Advance. -Chris

·
cheeseburger in paradise
220 Posts
bummer!

I have an idea.

There should be a switch implanted in the handlebar that the owner of the stollen bike could activate while the thief is riding off on their bike. The switch would break the bar in half causing the thief to break their face. That or the switch should activate a chuck norris robot to track down theif and deliver justice in the form of a round house kick to the face. Either way, punishment for bike theft should be swift and harsh.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bike theft. It is becoming an epidemic in Fort Collins. I just had my town bike taken. I am 5'10" black hair and currently ride a 2007 Silver Enduro Expert. My alibi is that I wouldn't be wearing a bini, and I don't suck. I guess I should plan on being stopped on the trails the next couple of days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.