Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just posting to try and trace down and set up a watchdog net out there to find my stolen bike. Here is what it had on it;

Blue Chris King hubs and headset,
Mavic 321 rims,
Hayes 8in. disk HFX 9 (brakes),
Black Frame with decals stripped off(size Med.),
Marzocchi Super T Pro also with decals stripped off (fork),
5th Element rear (shock),
Michelin 2.5's fr/rr (tires),
Thomson seat post,
bezerker saddle,
XT Shimano drivetrain fr/rr derailers w/rapid fire shifters,
TruVativ Cranks,
'Woodman' cage pedals,
fr 270 handlebars.
It is basically all black except the anodized blue rear and front hubs, and headset (Chris King)
I am in love with biking and this bike was a once in a lifetime gift from someone close to me and now it's gone and i can't afford another one like it for a long, long, long time. Please if anyone in the Alyeska area, Anchorage area, or anywheres here in the Interior or abroad sees this call:
907 457 3281
or email:
[email protected]
By the way the SERIAL # is: .CA5167
Below is a picture of a similar build, except mine is stripped of the decals, and has Blue hubs, and headset (Chris King).
Sincerely,
-jeff gimbel
Attached Images

Attachments

·
Village Dirtbag
2,284 Posts
My bike was stolen a couple of years ago, but my homeowners insurance covered it. You might want to look into that if you have homeowners or renters insurance.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ditto on checking your insurance. And shops will usually work with you on the deductible. That is bad news though man. Bad bad news. I had one stolen one year ago. Still miss her. Anyway, good luck finding it. Can't be that many Bullits up there, right? S

·
Registered
44 Posts
that sux man :( i wish the best of luck in either retrieving your bike or if u have insurance i hope it covers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.