Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
would anyone with any information let me know if they see a Black Santa Cruz Bullit around the interior area. IT was stolen a couple of weeks back at the Colorado Creek Trailhead (Elliot Highway) the weekend before Valentine's Day. IT has Blue Chris King hubs and headset, Mavic 321 rims, Hayes 8in. disk HFX 9, Black Frame, Marzocchi Super T Pro, 5th Element rear, Michelin 2.5's fr/rr. Please if the person reads this send me a reply.. I don't have any money to get another bike, and i really enjoy taking my dog on backcountry trips during the summer time around here and you would be the greatest person ever and recieve the best karma if you do.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I could use some karma......

AKbikerman said:
HI,
would anyone with any information let me know if they see a Black Santa Cruz Bullit around the interior area. IT was stolen a couple of weeks back at the Colorado Creek Trailhead (Elliot Highway) the weekend before Valentine's Day. IT has Blue Chris King hubs and headset, Mavic 321 rims, Hayes 8in. disk HFX 9, Black Frame, Marzocchi Super T Pro, 5th Element rear, Michelin 2.5's fr/rr. Please if the person reads this send me a reply.. I don't have any money to get another bike, and i really enjoy taking my dog on backcountry trips during the summer time around here and you would be the greatest person ever and recieve the best karma if you do.
I will keep my eyes open here in anchorage also.....Hope you get your ride back.
Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys sooooo much

Thank you guys so much for watchdogging for me. There is definatey some good karma coming your way AKdave and thanks for the clarification damion on the genaral discussion forum. Have a great weekend and happy trails.

·
Registered
940 Posts
eyes wide open

AKbikerman said:
Thank you guys so much for watchdogging for me. There is definatey some good karma coming your way AKdave and thanks for the clarification damion on the genaral discussion forum. Have a great weekend and happy trails.
Pat will keep his eyes open too. Permission to flog the SOB who brings it in, so you may want to describe yourself to us, so you don't accidentaly get hurt. If your bike gets hurt in the process, I'll help you out.
I'm a trained killer of men. Pat - USMC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts