Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends 2006 small gray Cannondale Gemini 900 magically disapeared from his yard yesterday.if you see it on 4 sale forums or ebay please let me know so i can break the culprits face

Attachments

·
= dirt torpedo =
1,210 Posts
sick bike.. what a bummer to hear that it's gone

i had 2 bikes stolen back in college, both at the same time
unsupervised or not, sh!t still burns

people that steal bikes need to die. period.

G

·
fu*cking thieves........

Nice bike too I can see how that would go missing quick...

I always bring my bike in for even a few mins, and go quickly while in conveinience stores....
Keep an eye, you NEVER know when its going to happen...
Good luck on finding that, if you even do

·
Registered
834 Posts
wow that suck. if someone ever stole my bike and i found them i dont know what i would do i would be so pissed. i would call my freinds over and wail on the guy who stole it

·
Registered
140 Posts
i just had a bike stolen last summer.....it was before i got into biking so it was just a cheap bike. my friend and me were swimming at a local creek and 8 people came up and stole them. we were only 14 so what could we do they were probably 17. we went told some cops and they didnt even look for them

·
Bikes Rule
1,133 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
House or renter's insurance. Gotta pay the deductible, but they'll pay for it. File a report with the police department. It just might turn up. Typically police are pretty useless though.
Well put. I have all 5 of my bikes on our homeowners (needed something to offset the diamond ring). Plus I keep them locked up, in the basement, below 2 sleeping pittbulls. If you can get to my bikes, you can almost keep them!

G

·
hardcore newbie said:
last night the cops called and the bike was found. thanks to everyone for advice
Buy them a case of doughnuts ;)....

Thats sweet that they found it, props to the cops

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
hardcore newbie said:
last night the cops called and the bike was found. thanks to everyone for advice
whered they find it? im curious to see what the cops did to who ever had it. im hoping they choked the guy who stole it with the chain

·
-arschloch-
867 Posts
mtb_biker said:
so you can't press charges? thats messed up.
i wonder if some local hot shot's brat kid nabbed the bike and when said local hot shot found out he forced his brat to give the bike back but told johnny law to go lick when pressing charges were mentioned....

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Demo-9 said:
Well put. I have all 5 of my bikes on our homeowners (needed something to offset the diamond ring). Plus I keep them locked up, in the basement, below 2 sleeping pittbulls. If you can get to my bikes, you can almost keep them!
tell me where you live....i quarentee i could get them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.