Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Yeti was stolen today. it is a turquoise, size L with a Manitou Nixon Platinum, El Camino brakes, X9, XTR hollowtech crankset, crossmax enduro wheelset, thompson stem, easton seat post. reward if found. bad karma to whoever stole it.

bummed.

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,880 Posts
Where was it stolen?

I think I would attempt to kill someone if I caught them trying to steal my bike...

Was it off your car? If you have comprehensive, insurance might cover it. They covered my rack/snowboards when a gust of wind blew it off my car. We stopped at the next exit and turned around to get it, but some jerkoff stole it before we got back.

Good Luck, I feel for you :nonod:

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am sorry to hear about that, I have had a few bikes stolen over the years and it really sucks. I used my homeowners insurance to buy my new stuff, so hopefully that works out for you. I'll keep on the lookout for you.

-Nick

·
Starts B, ends Rant.
66 Posts
I live in the area and I will keep my eyes open. There is an individual who has been taking a lot of bikes lately. Our building video camera caught him in the act but as far as I know denver pd hasn't really made it a priority. Watch the pawn shops downtown as well (although you would have to be an idiot to try to sell a 575 at the pawn shop).

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Man...

...I got nothing but Sorry. :nonod:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes watch ALL pawn shops in the local area and EBAY!!! Their are some master bike thiefs out there whom do this a business. They are known to break the bikes down and sell the parts on ebay too.

Call you local pawn shops and give them your VIN# of your bike too. BE PROACTIVE!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.