Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The title's kind of braggy but oh well, I've added two new features to the roughly 30 stunts, one thing I felt we were lacking was a skinny, so I built one out of rocks. It's roughly twelve feet long and rises as the hill falls away to about 2 1/2' finishing with a little drop. The other new feature is a big stepdown where you launch off a big takeoff to a 5'x10' stepdown into a huge berm. We've just been waitin' for rain so I could pack it all in, Tuesday we got an isolated thunder storm that bombed the earth for 15 minutes, and was gone, it was just what I needed so we could head up and hit the new features, in addition I extended a few doubles as our skills have increased since first building them.:thumbsup: You can find more pics of the trail in the follwing links. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=387488 and http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=386533 The El G handled it all like a champ, mmmhmmm!!!!

Attachments

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot one.....

I overshot the landing on my first attempt sot the next time I undershot a little bit and got a nice body shot, here's the pic of my undershot.:eekster:

Attachments

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Psicktersaraus rex!

Awesome stoke Wasea. Feel free to post threads like this anytime...lord knows the Titus forum needs it :rolleyes: .

Always like seeing what you and your St. George crew are up to...as long as everyone keeps the speedos hidden ;) .

The trail is lookin' good....would love to get some laps on it.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Good times this morning Wasea! But I can't help but think you were hittin the shiz with more style back when you had the Bullit! :D

Attachments

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please let us not digress into that issue El C! hahaha, It was a great time this morning! The numbers are pretty good, it's about 1 mile to 450' vert, not to mention it was about 70 degrees, oh yeah, great numbers. BTW notice El C's flight on stepdown versus mine, you hit it just right bro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts