Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
emteebee
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be moving in with my brother and his girlfriend, they live in stockton. All I know is they live off of March Lane in a gated community.

I was wondering if there are any good trails in the stockton area, if not I am SURE they are closer than me living in valley springs. Well someone please let me know, hey Ogre don't you live in stockton? I might move there Sunday and stay down in stockton until late August.

·
emteebee
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah man I was hoping for a little more than that!

Well my brother and I will be working on our dirtbikes most the time, since I do most of the motor work I will be the mechanic, he races 50s. I want to move in with him for the summer and I thought stockton was pretty close to all the trails in that surrounding area. hmm maybe I should re-think this..

·
Lightly salted
1,388 Posts
Yeah, no close trails worth riding to speak of. I spend half my time in stockton and the other in the east bay depending on whats lined up for the week. I would have no problem car pooling out to the east bay for some riding, but be warned I noticed that you have stated that your hill climbing is not the best. I ride Briones park in Martinez most often. You would have to do some climbing here that can be tough for some newer riders, but once your to the top of the hills the trails smooth out a bit. There are a few ways around some of the longest climbs but you might have to climb more than your used to. One good thing though the way back down is fast and fun~~~~~>

I to often ride solo and I think that could be a little dangerous if you were to hurt your self with no body around for help. A few months ago I had a rattle snake strike at me, and that could of been really bad if it got me because at the point where that happend I had been riding for more than an hour with out seeing another person.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Whatever happens to these people? They post about wanting to meet riders in the Stockton area and want to know where the trails are. Then we never hear from them again! :confused:

·
Paper or plastic?
10,595 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Whatever happens to these people? They post about wanting to meet riders in the Stockton area and want to know where the trails are. Then we never hear from them again! :confused:
Feeling lonely today?

·
My spoon is too big!
881 Posts
They probably get to Stockton, and say "f*** this place, I'm moving to Tracy!"

:smilewinkgrin:

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts
Finch Platte said:
After a couple of weeks they probably either hang themselves or move away...only someone as curmudgeony as you could thrive in an S-hole like Stockton Gary.

·
viewer discretion advised
126 Posts
only 3 left in Stocktontucky

0gre said:
Didn't quite quit... but too F*ing close.

You riding this w/e?
Gary,

We'll probably hit Auburn this Sunday. I'm slow these days, but my wife and brother are still in good shape. You'll have to wait for me after the climbs (oh wait, I have the truck keys and the beer is there, so go as fast as you want). Maybe we can get Dennis out too...

Eric

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
ESE said:
Gary,

We'll probably hit Auburn this Sunday. I'm slow these days, but my wife and brother are still in good shape. You'll have to wait for me after the climbs (oh wait, I have the truck keys and the beer is there, so go as fast as you want). Maybe we can get Dennis out too...

Eric
What am I, chopped liver?

Fiona

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.