Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
humm i am thinking its quite hard to pick.... let me sit here a while starting, sorry i mean choosing (okay its not getting ant better)

EDIT: okay after many hours of sitting here starting (joke) i can agree with MTB_prodigy bottom left (of original picture) is the best, she's real cute :) lol

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fake boobs are nice to look at but really they suck in person....hard as a rock from scar tissue (1 out 50 are nice) and the chicks have no feeeling in them......this equals boring....the real thing is so much better...even if they sag

·
I gotta pee
335 Posts
That picture could only be better if it was the Dallas cowboys cheerleaders and perched up on the drop in rock on my favorite trail in Texas

·
Professional Troll
2,713 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
fake boobs are nice to look at but really they suck in person....hard as a rock from scar tissue (1 out 50 are nice) and the chicks have no feeeling in them......this equals boring....the real thing is so much better...even if they sag
I always wondered if it was worth it. Thanks for the pro tip :).

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Very true. As my wise old dad always used to say, "All you need is a mouthful." Fortunately for me I have a big mouth and my lady is naturally well stacked.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts