Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I dont know if they are worth $100 bucks or not. I am not to happy with the one that came with my Recon, it doesnt realy fit close enough to my grip. I dont want to spend the money so I am working on making my own. It will look similar to the one I made for my dropping seatpost only it will have a locking button.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I am going to make the lockout lever with the same general appearance, it will have a button on it somewhere to release the lockout. I am working on a few ideas how to lock it in place. I want it to be clean and simple. I hope to get a chance to finish it right after Christmas.

·
Registered
622 Posts
ReekZ said:
Genius....what kinda lever is that and where can I find it so that I too may jump on the wagon!!
Thanks! I built it myself out of a block of aluminum, I anodised the bronze colored part and polished the lever. I cast the first one I made but wanted to see if I could mill one on my drill press and that is what I came up with. You can see the other parts I make at my PhotoBucket.
Here is the first lever I made.

Heres some other stuff I make.
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/aaronhero/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.