Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my local bike shop has a 06 kona stiinky for $1000 and they also have a faith 2 for $1400. witch bike is better im maily use it for dh and fr but mainly fr.

·
Registered
187 Posts
stinky

usually the people who mock stinkys is b/c everyone has them and while that is true most of the people have never ridden them.....idk i have an 05 stinky the first full sus bike ive owned and it feels pretty good but im not that good at biking so idk

·
Is flexy
1,559 Posts
There isn't anything wrong with a stinky, don't get me wrong. It is a proven design with decent results and reliable as hell. If stinkys sucked so much they wouldn't make them anymore. they aren't the best design but they work well. You make a good point about everyone having them but don't let that influence your choice. I would say ride both and pick what feels better.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all your help i think ima go with the stinky

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol no im not riding with u jk. hecks yah well do fontana brandon

·
Registered
358 Posts
Djponee said:
The faiths are smooth unless you are going uphill
I love my faith for climbs. it doesnt really bob unless u stand up and crank really hard. The last bike i owned was 6" raleigh and my faith pedals waaaay better than that thing did. I didnt care for the stinky when i rode it (i was only on it for like an hr tho.) my faith has taken everything i have thrown at it. I raced DH on it for a season, hucked it off of all kindsa stuff and the only thing replaced was the rear der. my choice is the faith.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I'm definitely satisfied with my Faith, a really good bike. My friend has Stinky and there is sth. strange about the geometry, I don't like it.

Definitely take Faith!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.