Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with that? Haven't they sold any yet? Or is it just a dog and the titus faithful are afraid to say it.

I can't believe no one here has one or has some significant time on one. I know they've been slow coming out, but I think December is the last delivery date I heard for the first run.

Don't leave us hanging. If you got one, let's hear about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
crisillo said:
I wanna know too

(subscribing to thread...)
crazy light. lateraly stiff. black. nice head badge. as with all titus bikes, it needs a 100mm fork to climb, great traction, but it will cost you front wheel lift, so bring on your tallas or U-turn. pedaling wise.... its a little more supermoto then motolight. Geometry wise its a litle more motolite then supermoto.

I think it is the perfect bike for blacky. a very nice all mountain, 6 inch trail bike. I perfect upgrade for a motolite guy looking to go bigger. and wont turn you into a slug.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
20,810 Posts
demo_slug said:
crazy light. lateraly stiff. black. nice head badge. as with all titus bikes, it needs a 100mm fork to climb, great traction, but it will cost you front wheel lift, so bring on your tallas or U-turn. pedaling wise.... its a little more supermoto then motolight. Geometry wise its a litle more motolite then supermoto.

I think it is the perfect bike for blacky. a very nice all mountain, 6 inch trail bike. I perfect upgrade for a motolite guy looking to go bigger. and wont turn you into a slug.
Sounds sweet indeed..... now we need some delivery dates... Bob???
 

·
Paste eater
Joined
·
3,722 Posts
demo_slug said:
crazy light. lateraly stiff. black. nice head badge. as with all titus bikes, it needs a 100mm fork to climb, great traction, but it will cost you front wheel lift, so bring on your tallas or U-turn. pedaling wise.... its a little more supermoto then motolight. Geometry wise its a litle more motolite then supermoto.

I think it is the perfect bike for blacky. a very nice all mountain, 6 inch trail bike. I perfect upgrade for a motolite guy looking to go bigger. and wont turn you into a slug.
If I hadn't of bought my motolite this fall, I'd be all over it...

(subscribing to this thread as well)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
demo_slug said:
.... as with all titus bikes, it needs a 100mm fork to climb, great traction, but it will cost you front wheel lift, so bring on your tallas or U-turn.
Hey demo, how much time do you have on the EG?....or just relaying info from interbike etc? Is the front end that much taller than a 6.6? I have no problems climbing with my 6.6 and a 160mm Van36.
 

·
Trophy Husband
Joined
·
3,011 Posts
demo_slug said:
crazy light. lateraly stiff. black. nice head badge. as with all titus bikes, it needs a 100mm fork to climb, great traction, but it will cost you front wheel lift, so bring on your tallas or U-turn. pedaling wise.... its a little more supermoto then motolight. Geometry wise its a litle more motolite then supermoto.
Demo

Not nice with the misinformation :nono:

edit: KRob, I believe he's pulling your chain
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,683 Posts
well he's pulling something!!! Hoping its his chain.............

You are correct though, been real quite on the EG front.. Is somethign rotting in Denmark ???
 

·
Paper or plastic?
Joined
·
10,693 Posts
I think reading here that they were having issues with their first batch of frames that weren't coming in at the desired weight (i.e. too heavy). I could be completely wrong though. The one thing that is sure though is that Titus is a little late bringing the frame to market. Then again, it's always like that when releasing a new frame.

I've seen a 07 Specialized Enduro SL at Demo yesterday. Does it count?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
zorg said:
I think reading here that they were having issues with their first batch of frames that weren't coming in at the desired weight (i.e. too heavy). I could be completely wrong though. The one thing that is sure though is that Titus is a little late bringing the frame to market. Then again, it's always like that when releasing a new frame.

I've seen a 07 Specialized Enduro SL at Demo yesterday. Does it count?
I went to ride in Phoenix this weekend and my buddy who owns a Titus Dealership here tried to get me a Demo direct from Titus. They said all available bikes are with the rags at this point and nothing is available for Demo. That tells me they don't have many put together and you can read into that what you will. It also tells me Richie and the gang should have a review soon. They seem to be the first ones who get their hands on these things. :madmax:
 

·
Trophy Husband
Joined
·
3,011 Posts
Nope. Unless I sold the SuMo, but then I'd have to buy a dedicated Whistler bike. Hmmm, I really do like the looks of the Cove Shocker...or the Knolly V-Tach.

I don't think I could bear to sell the SuMo. It's such a sweet bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
geolover said:
Nope. Unless I sold the SuMo, but then I'd have to buy a dedicated Whistler bike. Hmmm, I really do like the looks of the Cove Shocker...or the Knolly V-Tach.

I don't think I could bear to sell the SuMo. It's such a sweet bike.
its all about being greedy. why have 1 bike when you can have 5?

this would be my collection, if I had my way.
1. RX
2. ML
3. Buckfifty or 6.6
4. SuMo FR
5. canfield Bro. formula 1 or M1
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top