Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really.. I post something to help someone find a job and you guys feel the need to bash? ..smh

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: shekky

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I work in the print industry as a production graphic artist currently, this interests me, but man east bay to San Jose commute is just impossible to fathom.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Thanks for the info. I’ve been doing production work (mixed in with design, development, animation, email campaign management) for over three decades. I’m finishing up a rebranding gig this month and need a way to pay bills beyond this month, so I expressed my interest in this role via email.

·
Wanna ride bikes?
9,834 Posts
Really.. I post something to plug my company and you guys feel the need to bash? ..smh
Fixed.

Yup, more than 5 weeks with no reply, then get a 2 word response. Very professional. Thanks.

Like I said, hire someone who can read and type. ;)

Love the website BTW...

Attachments

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
7,876 Posts
I don't think they could pay enough to support my El Camino Real commute

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
Sounds like there is a scarcity of employable people for graphics in the SJ Area. Maybe they should hire a local mtb kid/intern who hasn't suffered the soul-crushing desolation of Responsibility and build up their skillset.

The following list happens top be in my Clipboard, so why not share it:

Animal Words That End In "INE" (like bovine)
Anserine - geese

Aquiline - eagle

Assinine - donkey

Bovine - cattle

Cancrine - crab

Canine - dog

Cervine - deer

Corvine - crow

Equine - horse

Elapine - snake

Elaphine - deer

Feline - cat

Hircine - goat

Leonine - lion

Leporine - rabbit, hare

Lupine - wolf

Murine - rodent

Pavonine - peacock

Piscine
- fish

Porcine - pig

Rusine - deer

Serpentine - snake

Ursine - bear

Vulpine - fox

·
Wanna ride bikes?
9,834 Posts
I'm curious why you think it's his company? There seems to be quite some animus towards Dagonger (formerly Yeti575inCA or something like that), and I'm not sure why that is.
Huh, yeah guess the way it was written made it sound like it was coming from the guy who runs it. Looking at it again maybe not. I have no ill will to Dagonger if he was just sharing a job posting.

Doesn't change my experience though.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Huh, yeah guess the way it was written made it sound like it was coming from the guy who runs it. Looking at it again maybe not. I have no ill will to Dagonger if he was just sharing a job posting.

Doesn't change my experience though.
Fyi. I am not an owner or own the company. Are they one of my sponsors/supports...yes they are.

Just trying to help them out and maybe get someone an income....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.