Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
I gots me rights????

I gots me rights???? That said. Flip is correct. Formica, Cdale, or I would have to make the thread a sticky for you. What you want to make sticky? :eekster: :skep: (And yes, I opened the door with that one...)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Visicypher said:
I gots me rights???? That said. Flip is correct. Formica, Cdale, or I would have to make the thread a sticky for you. What you want to make sticky? :eekster: :skep: (And yes, I opened the door with that one...)
Speaking of flips and stickies, you have to taste SJ's Ube Hopias... We'll make sure we give you a few along with your beer. With her Adobo and Atchara skills, I can officially declare her Flipped...

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well I'm working on getting a group of people together who want to take one of Lee's classes. I'm thinking spring or early summer. You can remove the sticky at some point can't you?

I'll post the latest on that thread for now....

Edit: maybe it's not really needed - if I keep this thing updated it sticks around.
I hope more folks will want to do this thing, I do, but need to share costs!

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
Hey Daryl, I'm on email with you too. I'm thinking that it shouldn't be sticky'd at this time.

BUT, the one thing that SHOULD be changed is your thread title. It's too vague. Figure out a better title, and then ask Visi or Formica to please change it for you.

Thx.

-gregg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.