Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
sticky is right!!

Got my last night of XC skiing in at Nescopeck...snow was like glue in comparison when it was icy fast Thursday night. Maybe it is time for me to get the bike back out....ground still seemed frozen underneath the snow...

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're typical Geisinger right now - lung busting climbs & white knuckle descents - never any in between - bring your climbing legs - sorry about all the hyphens - - - - but I'm intoxicated right now. I bet this post is gonna haunt me in the morning :madman:

·
ganginwood
482 Posts
JeffSkisMontana said:
Got my last night of XC skiing in. Maybe it is time for me to get the bike back out.
:nono: plenty of fresh hanging around. you just need to be willing to kick to it.
pics taken yesterday @2500 feet. (1-17-10). it took about 2 hours of bushwhacking to ski there but we were rewarded with some turns. and yes, the third picture down was the landing of the potential yard sale coming off that burried log. the guys got skill

not as nice as just a day or two prior, but still pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Amazing....

...what a little altitude will do....we were skiing at about 1300 ft last week but it is gone now....even up at 2000 ft it is pretty much wiped out completely. Waiting for some more cold and snow to head out MtnSprings way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.