Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
a.k.a. BicycleKicks
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my numbnuts neighbor borrowed my trusted 11yr old mower and wrecked it while mowing in the dark at 9:30pm (bent the crank shaft by running over a steel water meter cover he couldn't see), he split the cost of a new one with me. He rides too, by the way :thumbsup:, but he's still a numbnuts.

Anyhow, I wanted to individualize this thing and one afternoon stopped at as many bike shops as I could and scavanged free stickers...

The wheel format matches my 69er...
Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive design Automotive tire

I should get one of these from eBay (item 130318588877)...
Font Black-and-white Graphics Symbol Number

Juicyyyyyy...
Automotive design Red Fender Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

and the best one... PUSH !
Automotive design Automotive exterior Red Fender Automotive tire

·
a.k.a. BicycleKicks
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bacon11 said:
Most original use of stickers ever.

I hope you don't have problems with your Craftsman like I did... I went back to Toro.
My 11yr old mower was a craftsman and was great. I just changed the oil every year or three. I hope this one does as well.

·
Extra Crispy
526 Posts
40hills said:
My 11yr old mower was a craftsman and was great. I just changed the oil every year or three. I hope this one does as well.
We had problems with the carb getting gunked up. Chances are I just got a lemon. Happy mowing with the most pimped out mower out there. :thumbsup:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,862 Posts
bacon11 said:
We had problems with the carb getting gunked up. Chances are I just got a lemon. Happy mowing with the most pimped out mower out there. :thumbsup:
I bought one, and after 2 mows, it died. Took it in and it was just under the warr (30 days? Huh???). It was the carb & they put a new one on it. Been running fine evar since (knocks on wood-grained Formica).

·
responsible zombie owner
654 Posts
You did what I did, put the Giro sticker on upside down. Looks more like a G to me that way, but there you go.

Btw, how much travel does your lawnmower have? Is it an XC or AM rig?

·
a.k.a. BicycleKicks
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Qatarbhoy said:
You did what I did, put the Giro sticker on upside down. Looks more like a G to me that way, but there you go.

Btw, how much travel does your lawnmower have? Is it an XC or AM rig?
Yeah, weird logo. It should have 'this end up' printed on it or something. I figured it was wrong.

Does adjustable height count as travel on the mower? I guess it should be called an LM rig... lawn mower :rolleyes:

I was hoping other ppl would post pics of stuff with stickers. Anyone

EDIT: I just saw the pic from Floridafish... good job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.