Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Waiting excitedly for announcement. Been getting by every day at work just to make it to Stevens this year. Seems like it cant come soon enough :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Will you guys be having Drop In Alliance ride days other than that tentative Wednesday night that was mentioned in an email? Sure hope so!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
then go drive to Whistler or gasp....pedal to the top somewhere for free!

$32 seems very reasonable to me, not to mention supporting a local opportunity for this kind of thing....geez

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
then go drive to Whistler or gasp....pedal to the top somewhere for free!

$32 seems very reasonable to me, not to mention supporting a local opportunity for this kind of thing....geez
Agreed.

Also, I'm guessing the majority of folks here didn't ride the bike park in the first couple of seasons, but I can tell you it was a VERY different place then. It certainly didn't even come close to resembling what it is today. It had stuff like Fantastic, Ho Chi Minh and Rippin Rutabega (credit for anyone that knows what trail that became) and Joyride. No A Line, No Crank it Up, No Garbo zone......

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Will the bottom portion of Rock Crusher and Slingshot be completed to the chair this season? (Not that I didn't mind the speed section on the lower access road last year...) What about the other trail you guys were working on heading towards Tye?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They will be completed but not by this weekend. Focused on getting open first. 3rd trail shooting to be open end of July. 4th trail starts this summer!

Joel

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I had a ton of fun up there today. I sessioned Rock Crusher most of the day and took one ride down Slingshot Wookie. I was getting better and better at RC and didn't want to deal with the slop on Wookie.

I learned that my forearms aren't strong enough for all day riding. o_O

-joel

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a ton of fun up there today. I sessioned Rock Crusher most of the day and took one ride down Slingshot Wookie. I was getting better and better at RC and didn't want to deal with the slop on Wookie.

I learned that my forearms aren't strong enough for all day riding. o_O

-joel
Hah. I had the same exact day. Kept trying to stop but had to keep doing that one last run down Rock Crusher. Great work by the SPBP crew.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts