Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IIt was so good this weekend and people were having so much fun we are going to do it again this weekend Oct.8&9. 10-4pm $20 bucks!

Thanks everyone for coming and showing support for MTB in the PNW. See you this weekend.

Joel

·
Registered
235 Posts
It was gorgeous today! I got up there pretty late and was able to ride straight on to the lifts. Had to ditch the soft shell and was wearing just a short sleeve. Awesome! Slingshot Wookie was pretty rough with its crazy mud that packed up my tires, but Rock Crusher was in MUCH better shape than last Saturday. They opened up a bit more of it as well. I was actually able to carry enough speed through parts of it to get a "little" bit of air. So much fun!

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
+2 Good times with the kid and his friend out there today. Lots of familiar faces as well which is always fun too. Pretty greasy in places. We were some of the first ones up at 10 and it was pretty chilly with frost on the bridges and some of Slingshot frozen up. But, that was better than later. :eekster:

It's a good start and will be great once everything gets packed down and smoothed up a little. Looking forward to next year.

Good on ya guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow what a great day up there! I was on the first chair and rode RC once then da Wookie until it ate my bike. No lines, sun shining, and tolerable mud. SW seemed much rockier than last weekend so the rain must have really washed the rock gardens. I liked it. :) I got six runs total and then smacked my pedal and ripped my drive side crank pedal threads out. no me gusta.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.