Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, I know. That's why I posted my retraction post. Since Steve Peat is like a hero of mine, I felt kind of bad. Imagine getting bad information from the internet...well I never...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
WWT said:
I know, I know. That's why I posted my retraction post. Since Steve Peat is like a hero of mine, I felt kind of bad. Imagine getting bad information from the internet...well I never...
ok Sherlock i forgive you

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
ianjenn said:
yeah except for the south african with that ugly ass honda crap on. you guys have weird crap in your water.
does alpinestars make knee pads? cuz i saw an alpinestar logo near his knee....mabye he's just wearing boots? cuz that's all i can remember them making.

·
the target bike basher
777 Posts
ianjenn said:
Yeah he can probabley run down the hill faster than I could ride. I was pointing out to BJ that he is the only non aussie up there. The HONDA kit is kinda ugly don't you think? It is a little biusy.
yeah, it almost looks look a little overdone, but i watched him while i was up at vail and hes awsome.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yeah back iin 2001 at sea otter he had just finished his run and was sitting on his Team Global 222 Orange, so I walk over and ask if I can check it out. He said something, I took it for yeah and next thing was bouncing around on his bike. But I don't think he really wanted me sitting on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.