Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else addicted to www.steepandcheap.com?

If you're not, then don't go there, because I can't get enough of it. Lot's of outdoor, biking and climbing and snowboarding and skiing stuff. Clothes and sunglasses and shoes, etc.etc...

Compared prices with stuff at different places and they are always good.

We've already ordered sunglasses, snowboard goggles and oakley mtb shirts.

Good return policy too...

I gotta get away from it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep, I shop there...but I've made a new rule. If I wouldn't pay full price for it, I won't buy it. Otherwise, I end up with a bunch of stuff that I *think* I need, but really don't.

I still check it multiple times a day, but my purchases have decreased.

I do, however, love whiskeymilitia.com too. :)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
utsnowgirl said:
Yep, I shop there...but I've made a new rule. If I wouldn't pay full price for it, I won't buy it. Otherwise, I end up with a bunch of stuff that I *think* I need, but really don't.

I still check it multiple times a day, but my purchases have decreased.

I do, however, love whiskeymilitia.com too. :)
I subscribe to www.gearattack.com. You get alerted to the new deals at both www.steapandcheap.com and www.whiskeymilitia.com.

Bought a whole bunch of boardshorts, mtb jerseys, socks and luggage for my trip to Whistler next week:)

And yes you do have to think am I buying it because it's cheap or will I really use it.

·
dirt enthusiast
182 Posts
damn! that website is pure evil!! i've been "shopping" that website for a couple of years and have come away with some really awesome cheap, err inexpensive, stuff. i have definately slowed down on my purchases and only get what i really neeeeeeeeeeeeeed. :thumbsup:

·
Wheeee!!!!
111 Posts
xtremewriter said:
Anyone else addicted to www.steepandcheap.com?

If you're not, then don't go there, because I can't get enough of it. Lot's of outdoor, biking and climbing and snowboarding and skiing stuff. Clothes and sunglasses and shoes, etc.etc...

Compared prices with stuff at different places and they are always good.

We've already ordered sunglasses, snowboard goggles and oakley mtb shirts.

Good return policy too...

I gotta get away from it.
You are the devil!!!:madmax:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.