Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
SBSfreerider said:
i loved mine, the horizontal drop out wasnt great for gears and i did get wheel cock,
Anyone running wheel tensioners to stop wheel cock on this frame? Best suggestion to stop this from happening? I am currently building this frame and had heard this can happen with hortizontal drops.

·
Registered
593 Posts
2000cx said:
Anyone running wheel tensioners to stop wheel cock on this frame? Best suggestion to stop this from happening? I am currently building this frame and had heard this can happen with hortizontal drops.
Ya I run the tensioners. Just some crap my LBS gave me off of a BMX bike. Works perfect though. BTW is you want to run gears and trail ride you will most likely want to run the rear axle as far back as possible so tensioners are a must even with a bolt on. Great frame, I love mine... if you run the rear as short as possible with QR the axle lines up perfect and there is no need for a tensioner but you will be manualing all of the time! So unless you are riding street and not trail riding/climbing it is just right. Try 24" with the frame too. It runs 24"s great too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.