Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
You wanna go ridin?
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets see the steel rigs. Heres mine from my favorite builder Soulcraft :thumbsup: :

Option 3 aka the Screemin Deemin:

groundskeeper aka Grey Ghost:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 1995 Jamis Diablo vintage build

This is a recent vintage build - 1997 Judy SL with Englund Air cartridges, powder coated black, roughly as light as an SID. It all started because I've been riding rigid Bridgestones for years and shoulder tendonitis made me want some suspension.

Got the frame on ebay for $15! Sweet supple steel ride. I LOVE this bike. Whole project cost me $350 as I had the wheels and some parts kicking around. Did I mention I love this bike?

Attachments

·
A mean teen...
331 Posts
My Inbred in 120mm fork mode. Doesn't quite feel right at 120mm but I'm thinking of swapping over the frame to a 456 for some more "burlyness" and to make it feel right. Just can't decide on what size of frame!!!!!! :(

·
Mad Scientist
43 Posts
My Vicious Groover, steel frame. I've upgraded to a 2-1/4 stroke shock to give the full 4" travel in the rear. It's basically Titus Racer X geometry and swing arm, with the excption of the bent top tube.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.