Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
dont know...i have goodridge on my XTR brakes, HEL Performance braided lines on XT M775. I assume you are in Denmark, right? I have a set of HEL Performance lines i will be selling

·
the catalan connection
1,266 Posts
If you push HARD you can fit the shimano original rubbers in there. I did with mines, neat looks. This goodridge thing looks clumsy IMO. A pity for such a good setup.
cheers

Attachments

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
What&son said:
If you push HARD you can fit the shimano original rubbers in there. I did with mines, neat looks. This goodridge thing looks clumsy IMO. A pity for such a good setup.
cheers
dont really care what u think...i ride the bike now, dont take pictures anymore and it works fine. your taste, or lack thereof, is of zero consequence to me so please obsess over others' pictures. thanks in advance

·
Registered
575 Posts
FoShizzle said:
dont really care what u think...i ride the bike now, dont take pictures anymore and it works fine. your taste, or lack thereof, is of zero consequence to me so please obsess over others' pictures. thanks in advance
If you didn't care what he thought why did you care to write this? and he did say "IMO" Be a man and take it.

·
the catalan connection
1,266 Posts
mods never taken care of you? Maybe they should. This is a forum, people see pics and write.
Hard winter up there?

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
LOL...you and your girlfriend Miles should get together :thumbsup: Yes, people write what they want, self included...you two should grow some pubes. Go cry to your mommies the moderators.

and yeah, winters real tough "up" here...75 deg F makes for a tough winter

sorry to the OP for these haters distrupting

·
the catalan connection
1,266 Posts
FoShizzle said:
sorry to the OP for these haters distrupting
Better: "sorry to the OP for being Danes too"

Over 15.000 posts and can´t do better than call us "girlfriends" and "mommies" to the mods?
C´mon little troll.You´re a shame for your kind.

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
FoShizzle said:
i agree with What&son

it should be noted that i also have a meaningless blog in addition to my rad 15000 posts, for people who cant get enough of me on mtbr
WHAT?? LOL :thumbsup: you know we love you man!!:p :ciappa: :prft:

·
Registered
1 Posts
which kit is that

@foshizzle
which goodridge kit is that? I was looking on their website to try to find the right one for the M975s and I swear the kit they have listed for those says M6x1 for the hose fitting threading, and I know for a fact that they are more like M8x.75

please enlighten. many thanks,

Garth

edit: misspelling

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.