Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope to be bikepacking the East Coast Greenway next week. My intent is to ride Brunswick, Maine to Boston in 3-4 days.

How feasible is stealth camping along the trail? Likely to get shot or no problem?

The only nearby SP I've seen is Bardbury Mountain in Pownal. That's quite a bit off the trail.

I can do hotels but prefer a camping experince.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well... the logistics became insurmountable. Trying for to plan hotels is impossible. Weather. Mood. Passing fancy/distraction. Plus intent to visit friends along the way.

I gave up and booked a week at kingdom trails.

But would still love input. Maybe I can do this next week or thereafter.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I hope to be bikepacking the East Coast Greenway next week. My intent is to ride Brunswick, Maine to Boston in 3-4 days.

How feasible is stealth camping along the trail? Likely to get shot or no problem?

The only nearby SP I've seen is Bardbury Mountain in Pownal. That's quite a bit off the trail.

I can do hotels but prefer a camping experince.

I'd just send it wherever you can find some woods man. As long as you're not making a big fire, just find a quiet spot and post up. Sometimes you cant plan everything, and just need to wing it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.