Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how long the standard stems are on a medium and large Bad Boy?

I am trying to decide between a medium and large and this will make a difference in my choice out of the box.

·
Super Moderator
3,267 Posts
Coldass said:
Can someone tell me how long the standard stems are on a medium and large Bad Boy?

I am trying to decide between a medium and large and this will make a difference in my choice out of the box.
Um yea they are changeable due to the LARGE variances amonsgt individuals.
IF you are buying new, the bike shop will likely have different ones laying about for testing purpose.
IF used, you can try the one you get and maybe pick up on on ebay for cheap, selling the one you don't need
CDT

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CdaleTony said:
Um yea they are changeable due to the LARGE variances amonsgt individuals.
IF you are buying new, the bike shop will likely have different ones laying about for testing purpose.
IF used, you can try the one you get and maybe pick up on on ebay for cheap, selling the one you don't need
CDT
Thanks - sure I know I/you/LBS can change them. I just wanted to know what they come with to make some basic size assumptions against the standard dimensions.

This also gives me the alternative to shop around online - I can only think of one LBS with Cannondale in my town.

Anyone know the size in the box?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.