Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, ill be staying in Eloy for about 2 months (starting next week or so)
and was looking for some local places to ride.
nothing too tecnical (riding mostly fixed/SS), plus i suck!

also looking for suggestions of a good LBS thats SS/fixed gear friendly (willing to go to Pheonix or Tucson for a good one)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Casa Grande Mountain

nick irons said:
yup, its right near casa grande
At the intersection of I-8 & I-10. A couple of guys ride SS on the north trail. Let me know when you get here and I can show you the trails. Also trails at Indian hills in North Casa Grande and your about 40-45 minutes from Desert Classic trail on South Mountain in Phoenix, very SS friendly. These trails are in the trail reviews. A couple of guys at South Mountain Cycle ride SS so I'm sure they can help you out. Two months in Eloy, are you a Skydiver?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cgcharlie said:
At the intersection of I-8 & I-10. A couple of guys ride SS on the north trail. Let me know when you get here and I can show you the trails. Also trails at Indian hills in North Casa Grande and your about 40-45 minutes from Desert Classic trail on South Mountain in Phoenix, very SS friendly. These trails are the trail reviews. A couple of guys at South Mountain Cycle ride SS so I'm sure they can help you out. Two months in Eloy, are you a Skydiver?

shweet!
yup im a skydiver, ill be staying near the DZ, winter vacation!!

·
Meatbomb
6,972 Posts
Skydiver here as well... Eloy is my home DZ (when I heal enough to get back in the air that is).. You missed one hell of a good Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts