Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help, I'm a stay at home dad who works part time a few evenings a week and saturdays.
Any stay at home moms or dads figure out how to train? Should I just be looking at logging some trainer time. Right now sunday's and wed. are the only days I can plan to get out.
Help me!
By the way.. my two year still hasn't fully embraced the trailer thing yet and my 7 month old is still too young for it

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
get involved in a play group, network with other parents, baby sitting co-op. The key is that you take turns watching the kids. Trading time. That's how I got my workouts in for years, trading daycare/babysitting with another parent.

formica

·
Registered
46 Posts
Formica has good advice here -- trading with another parent is primo. Also, don't hesitate from employing that babysitter when you need to -- it's money well-spent if it keeps your mind and body happy -- and your kids will be happier too.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
toddre said:
I need help, I'm a stay at home dad who works part time a few evenings a week and saturdays.
Any stay at home moms or dads figure out how to train? Should I just be looking at logging some trainer time. Right now sunday's and wed. are the only days I can plan to get out.
Help me!
By the way.. my two year still hasn't fully embraced the trailer thing yet and my 7 month old is still too young for it
What are you trying to accomplish? Are you going to be racing? I'm following the Morris plan which I've found to be very time efficieint. Much of it on the trainer. Do searches here or see my BLOG for a general idea of how it's been applied since last November.

And practice with the 2year old to get them used to the trailer..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.