Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'll be starting a job in Everett in a couple months, and I'm hoping to move to an area that has decent riding close by (within 20 minutes, preferably closer), but still a fairly short commute. The last time I was in Seattle was 2010 and I rode Duthie Hill and some in Bellingham. I'm good to travel farther away to places like those on occasional weekends, but I'd like to avoid the prices/commute from living closer to Seattle, and want to make sure that I have a good fall back for rides I can do after work or when I don't want to deal with a ton of driving. Any suggestions on good location or trails in those areas that I should look into? Thanks!

·
Registered
641 Posts
There aren't a lot of riding places close enough to Everett to be considered for after work. Check Trail Forks.
Japanese Gulch is one of them and the closest to Everett. The others are:
Lord Hill between Snohomish and Monroe.
Pilchuck Tree Farm near Arlington (trails aren't on TF but this is my favorite in the area)
A little further out is Paradise Valley.
I'd take some time to investigate commute times before deciding where to land if you're not going to live in Everett itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.