Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to Lory state mountain bike park today, and jumped for the first time in about twelve years. Man I have missed the feel of flying.

I just got a new to me specialized p.3, I've upgraded the brakes to disks, and converted to single speed. I love this bike!!

I have many more pictures but the files are to large to post. if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the fork has seen it fair share of abuse, but it still works great. When I first got the bike I was a little concerned with the weight, but I got use to it, and I'm finally able to start throwing it around.

This bike is a blast to ride, once you get use to the weight, and it can definitely take a beating, considering that I'm 6'3 and pushing 230 lbs:D

So far I've only had to true the rear wheel once, and that was when I tried bunny hopping a curb and caught the edge at a full sprint and from about a two feet in the air.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man, I'm 6'3" 150 lbs and I can throw my 30lbs+ tank of a bike like it were a uh..... easy throwing item thing. It's all about conditioning yourself!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only issue I had throwing the bike, is just getting use to the full size machine. The last time I had jumped a bike was nearly 12 years ago, and i was riding the 20'' bikes.

I definitely need to work on some conditioning though, my freaking lungs and knees were on fire about 20 minutes in to the day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts