Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
makachut said:
I hope they start the expert females before ss riders...at least I'll pass someone
How do you pre register for the NMORS Sandia challenge? I'll be damned if it's only a dualathon or a 8 mile climb
You appear to be damned.

From looking at active, it seems like the NMORS part is the 8.3 mile climb. I'm just wondering if the gearing I used on the South Baldy climb will be appropriate.

S

·
Banned
706 Posts
Sarvis said:
You appear to be damned.

From looking at active, it seems like the NMORS part is the 8.3 mile climb. I'm just wondering if the gearing I used on the South Baldy climb will be appropriate.

S
A few years ago I won the overall on my single, and the 34:16 on 26" wheels that I ran seemed perfect.

·
Registered
185 Posts
makachut said:
You said what I was thinking ...
You were thinking???

Will wonders never cease.

Just remember one day you'll be old too. Fortunately for you, you won't have to look back and think "I was fast once."

S

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sarvis said:
You were thinking???

Will wonders never cease.

Just remember one day you'll be old too. Fortunately for you, you won't have to look back and think "I was fast once."

S
Never considerd myself fast,,,and your slower than me.So keep dreaming of your glory days and how fast you were...cause the boyz from N.Cal told me you were a back up,2nd stringer mechanic that was willing to clean the dirty shorts and socks for the team.

·
Registered
185 Posts
makachut said:
Never considerd myself fast,,,
That's not what your wife told me.

makachut said:
and your slower than me.
I've been beaten by worse.

makachut said:
So keep dreaming of your glory days and how fast you were...
Those aren't dreams, those are nightmares. Twice-aday workouts, 6 hours in the saddle aday. Living in EPA, and working sh!tty jobs ...

makachut said:
cause the boyz from N.Cal told me you were a back up,2nd stringer mechanic
It's what the women say that matters, you need to talk to Golden. And as you so graciously pointed out about my racing, even if I was a second stringer, I'm still way better than you.

S

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Sarvis said:
That's not what your wife told me.

I've been beaten by worse.

Those aren't dreams, those are nightmares. Twice-aday workouts, 6 hours in the saddle aday. Living in EPA, and working sh!tty jobs ...

It's what the women say that matters, you need to talk to Golden. And as you so graciously pointed out about my racing, even if I was a second stringer, I'm still way better than you.

S
you two should end it once and for all at KoTm.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
you two should end it once and for all at KoTm.
Pfft talkin' smack has nothing to do with racing.

If it did then the Baldy hill climb would have settled it (not the three other races where Maka beat me).

S

Remember the title of the thread is "start the smack ..."

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
BTW Mark, you might appreciate this. I just picked up this little gem of bike yesterday. Through on some new rubber and she is as good as new. Ohh....and I can barely lift my legs to walk today:cryin:

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
BTW Mark, you might appreciate this. I just picked up this little gem of bike yesterday. Through on some new rubber and she is as good as new. Ohh....and I can barely lift my legs to walk today:cryin:

I admire a fat old guy trying to look young and cool.Riding 32/22 around town is like walking...is that how you train for hill climbs,practice walking up hill in your bike shoes?

·
Registered
699 Posts
makachut said:
I admire a fat old guy trying to look young and cool.Riding 32/22 around town is like walking...is that how you train for hill climbs,practice walking up hill in your bike shoes?
Now that's what I call some smack!!! Bry, you are going to enter the KoTM after that, aren't ya??? ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.