Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
eat your porridge jordie
293 Posts
Have fun Max. Me and Chad tore up (well, Chad tore it up, the trail really tore me up) Starr Pass last Sunday and I had a blast. I ran 32:16 there and was able to at least get around, but still stalled out on easy stuff it seemed. I'd be down but my bike needs a little lube work and I blew my tire up on the way back from Starr Pass. Hopefully on Friday I'll be heading up to Phoenix to pick up a bike, a 98 Trek 8500. Has RaceFace cranks, manitou fork, and XTR/XT component mix. Once I get that beast I should be able to at least ride around decent without stalling out ;)

·
Tucson, AZ
623 Posts

·
Endurance Junkie
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chad vac was great .Some Big Bear local took me to school climbing,thats what happens when you get online and talk smack !Glade to see got a road bike:thumbsup: , hate to see how fit your gonna be :madman: .Now you to can be a snobby roadie.:nono: Hope to get in some rides/swim/gym sessions with you this week.Looks as though I'll be at Sunrise this weekend for some downhill runs.( if I don't go I'll let you know )
later,
MAX

·
Tucson, AZ
623 Posts
Hope to get in some rides/swim/gym sessions with you this week.
It would be nice to do another mt lemon climb. Typical week for me now that I have a road bike--- MWF-swim TTH-road bike. Next week I have a tri in Flagstaff, so I will be taking it a little easy, so it is a great week to do some slow, work-on-form swimming if you want to go to LA.

This Saturday 7/14--Road Ride from the Starbucks at 1st/Oracle in Oro Valley. 6:00am :D

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
bikes4max said:
Chad I won't be leaving for Sunrise till Friday after noon. So if your up for a early morning mtb ride Friday let me know ,star pass/reddington I'll do whatever.We never did Italian trap it's a hoot( just putting it out there )
Hey Naked Guy... were you # 388 at 24HOP in 2006? I caught several photos (including this blurry one) in the middle of the night of a guy dropping his riding clothes on the trail by solo alley between my tent and Tinker's tent. It sure woke me up during the long support hours that year!! Or perhaps you are not the only naked guy at OP...

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.